At QXSystems, we live and work within our own eBusiness Facility (WorkACE). We process, collaborate and communicate the way all the companies in the world are going to work in the future. We are breaking the barriers and challenges created by the physical distances between people. Every member of the team has the opportunity and responsibility to contribute to that effort and to be rewarded for it.
Do you want to be part of a team that builds the future? Then come, and join us. Here is a list of current openings:
1) Position: Graphic Designer
- Science Graduate/BFA (Preferably), B.E./B.Tech. with 2-4 years of design experience in Web Applications
- Proficient with Ajax, CSS, HTML, DHTML and Java Script
- Extensive experience in developing Web Applications and usability engineering
- Strong AJAX/CSS knowledge, including knowledge/ability to develop Applications that are cross-browser compliant and compliance with Web 2.0
- Ability to conceptualize and develop design aspects of UI development including layout, navigation, images, icons, etc.
- Experience in developing interactive applications using FLASH UI Components and Data Integration Techniques
- Strong understanding of usability principles & Ability to do Usability Analysis
- Knowledge on server side programming (PHP) and template engines would be preferable
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Translating requirements into work-flow and page-level design mock-ups and detailed specifications for new product features and improvements to existing interfaces.
- Create and maintain user interface design specifications (detailed documentation of interface design, including aesthetic guidelines and screen-level interactions and business rules)
- Working closely with multi-disciplinary product team to ensure design meets product and technical requirements.
- Working closely with the development team to develop visual design elements (In Compliance Web 2.0).
- Propose UI guidelines/define UI standards for Web based application to maximize code reuse, allow for customization, and minimize maintenance efforts.
- Responsible for creating innovative designs for Websites, Presentations, Branding and Brochures
- Responsible for Integrating Design with Server side programming
- Understand the application and usage patterns, and develop highly-usage interfaces .
- Should be able to handle projects independently, and should be able to communicate strategic ideas through graphic design.
- Responsible fro developing interactive flash animations and applications using ActionScript 2.0
- Self Managable and Passionate to Work with the latest trends and technologies
2) Position: Senior Programmer
- Engineering Graduate/Masters in Computers (Preferably), with 4 - 5 years of Web Application development experience in-cross domains
- Proficient with Php (with Object Oriented Programming), Smarty, Ajax, Java Script
- Extensive experience in developing Web Applications for Enterprise usage or cross domains
- Strong AJAX, Web 2.0 knowledge, including knowledge/ability to develop Applications that are cross-browser compliant
- Ability to conceptualize and develop Design & Programming.
- Experience in handling team and a good team player
- Should be a self managed person and should have exposure to work with time critical projects
- Passionate about the latest trends and programming with Web development
- Knowledge on UI (CSS/Ajax) preferable
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Translating requirements into Design documents and guiding the subordinates in the process
- Hands on programming with both serverside as wellas HTML/JS
- Work closely with subordinates and guide them in programming
- Propose better guidelines/programming efficiency for Web based application to maximize code reuse, allow for customization, and minimize maintenance efforts.
- Good Analytical/Critical thinnking abilities to improve the efficiency of the product
3) Position: Business Development Executives and Assistant Managers
Smart, Young graduate with min 6 months of experience in business development in IT or ITES. Self motivated and willing to work under pressure. Basic knowledge of software is preferable. Should be capable of handling multiple tasks.
MBA with min 3 years experience in software solution selling. Should have good Persuasion/ Negotiation skills.
An in-depth market study of outsourcing sector and in particular solution/application selling. To understand and research the potential of virtual working facility in the Asian, US and European markets. Forecasting future potential of the Outsourcing Industry and its market trends using statistical tool. Based upon the project potential, identify and generate leads for our Virtual Community Builder (WorkACE™).
Focus on identifying and developing key opportunities and build long-term relationships with clients. Responsible for full sales lifecycle from initial client contact through to execution of the sale. Build and manage a sales pipeline and ensuring that the customer enquiries are settled amicably. Responsible for customer accounts.
Best in the industry
Please forward your CVs in word format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
For recruitment queries: email@example.com