- Built around the practical and sound philosophies
of Quality, Excellence and Systems, it helps to
implement/achieve QXS within any organization.
- Uses a standard structure of Divisions/Departments/Workgroups/Projects,
thereby providing a knowledge repository that is
well-organized and makes information easy to find
- By means of an innovation called Contextual Collaboration,
multiple discussions between members can happen
below virtually any business object in WorkACE.
This enables collaboration with the right people
in the right context.
- Ideas from employees can be rated by others,
so that good suggestions and their authors can be
recognized easily and democratically.
- Decisions taken during discussions can be tracked
and notified to members.
- All email communication is recorded in a centralized
location, which is a major advantage compared to
the traditional method of having information spread
in the mailboxes of many people.
- Create unlimited number of virtual links between
any two pieces of information, which helps in quickly
identifying related information.
- Each object in WorkACE is associated with
a unique ID, and any object can be accessed in one
step by providing its ID.
- Includes a comprehensive project management solution,
where the complete Work Breakdown Structure of a
project can be managed.
- Perform tasks under a project based on priority
and dependencies set by the project managers.
- Issue tracker module allows for customers and
internal users to post their issues, discuss, and
attend to them.
- Has a full-fledged calendar that helps track the
events and tasks that happen in the organization.
- Users can make personal notes and publish them
whenever and wherever they want.
- Time card feature to record the in and out times
of employees. This can be compared against the time
spent by them on various tasks and issues.
- Built around a well-researched and implemented
security structure that provides for an open and
closed environment, or a combination of both. Administration
of security cannot get better than this.
- Its architecture can support any language, and
additional language packs can be created or existing
terms can be customized using the interface provided
within the application.